StreamSend Launches StreamSend Insights
StreamSend, an email marketing service provider, now offers StreamSend Insights, a marketing automation platform that enables behavioral marketing campaigns by tracking subscribers' actions while they visit business Web sites.
"The bottom line is that StreamSend Insights helps customers increase sales by sending emails based on actual Web site or shopping behavior," said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing, in a statement. "Businesses gain the ability to send the right message to the right person at the right time. And the messages are highly accurate because each triggered communication is determined by an action or by data derived from the person receiving the message."
With StreamSend Insights, businesses can address the following problems:
- Shopping Cart Abandonment: Insights will monitor whether a user's cart has been abandoned or whether the user is still actively browsing the site. When the user has left the site, send targeted email based on that information.
- Product Recommendation Campaigns: Businesses can use Insights to monitor what products customers are browsing and buying and include those items (or similar items) in ongoing product recommendation email.
- Drip Campaigns: Monitor user behavior and send highly targeted email when users engage with Web site content, such as whitepapers, guides, and videos.
- Welcome/Onboarding Series: Send trial users an onboarding series with useful resources such as how-to videos, use cases, success stories, and more. Alter the messaging based on whether the trial user is actively using the trial account.
- Lead Qualifying Campaign: Offer reports featuring different investment ideas on the website and monitor what content users are reading and how often.