StratusLIVE Integrates Inogic's Maplytics into Its Nonprofit CRM Solution
StratusLIVE is integrating Inogic's Maplytics software into StratusLIVE for Fundraisers to provide comprehensive mapping and geo-analytics features.
Maplytics provides mapping, appointment planning, route optimization, territory management, data analytics, and many more map-related features. This functionality, integrated to all entities within StratusLIVE for Fundraisers, allows nonprofit organizations to visualize location-related information and explore real-time data.
"We're thrilled to offer this exciting new functionality to our nonprofit clients," said Jim Funari, co-founder and CEO of StratusLIVE, in a statement. "Nonprofits are looking for ways to more quickly and accurately engage constituents. The addition of Maplytics technology to the StratusLIVE CRM solution creates powerful insights through visual data representation. These new insights will prove greatly beneficial to fundraising, event planning, marketing, and donor service professionals."
Maplytics adds the following functionality to StratusLIVE's CRM solutions:
- Proximity search featuring color-coded pushpins, heat maps, data export, and more;
- The ability to launch from familiar entities such as contact, account, and lead records, and can be used to create custom views and marketing lists;
- A points of interest locator feature;
- Live maps for geo-spatial rendering of constituent data;
- Multistop route planning that includes a wide variety of location-based functionality;
- The ability to locate multiple potential donors in a single geographic area; and
- The ability to identify and mobilize volunteers, donors, and staff to assist with live events and location-based programs
"As a major gift officer, there are times when you want to plan an in-person visit to your high-value constituents," said Brett Meyer, director of product management at StratusLIVE, in a statement. "Maplytics lets users launch the map from a single constituent and see all other nearby constituents plotted on a single map. You can even create appointment records once you find those constituents, which can then be completed as the call log. Maplytics will also greatly assist in the creation of event invitations using its radius search functionality. Imagine being able to find all constituents within a specific radius of your event venue."
StratusLIVE Releases Cloud-Based Analytical Marketing for Nonprofits
Advanced donor segmentation, predictive ROI, and prescriptive analytics are among the most-requested features of StratusLIVE.
StratusLIVE Releases Constituent Analytics for Nonprofits
Latest enhancement to the cloud-based nonprofit CRM software delivers at-a-glance donor cultivation data.
StratusLIVE Launches Address Verification Feature
Enhanced address verification helps StratusLIVE clients verify, complete, correct, and standardize address data directly in StratusLIVE for Fundraisers.
StratusLIVE Releases Version 7 of Nonprofit Fundraising and CRM Software
Version 7 of StratusLIVE for Fundraisers is built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.