SmartSheet Revamps SmartSheet Accelerator
Smartsheet, providers of a cloud-based platform for work execution, today introduced more than 20 product enhancements, including a new Smartsheet Accelerator, a redesigned workflow engine, and enhanced mobile applications.
"Our capabilities have expanded in terms of both breadth and depth this year, and our ability to solve for a higher-value set of enterprise use cases has never been stronger," said Mark Mader, CEO of Smartsheet, in a statement. "Introducing customers to these innovations is a meaningful moment for us as well as an opportunity to demonstrate the broadening impact Smartsheet has on work execution across an organization."
New capabilities include the following:
- The Smartsheet Accelerator for Customer Engagements, for managing complex sales processes with packaged solutions designed to help users with high-impact, repeatable use cases;
- A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector to help sales teams transition customers to professional services, manage and forecast timelines, and provide deeper visibility for sales leaders;
- Smartsheet Dynamic View, to help business leaders share information;
- A visual workflow builder that replaces the text-based rule builder with an intuitive flowchart;
- Date-based workflow triggers;
- The ability to assign multiple contacts to a task and communicate from where work is taking place with @mentions;
- The Smartsheet mobile app, including native forms and barcode scanning for data collection;
- The web content widget for Smartsheet dashboards and portals, allowing users to embed and interact with web content from popular sources like YouTube and Vimeo, Tableau, G-Suite, and Microsoft Office 365, including Power BI, as well as Smartsheet forms, Calendar App, and sheets; and
- Smartsheet for Tableau, which empowers users to visualize their Smartsheet data in Tableau.
Smartsheet Launches Accelerator for Professional Services
Smartsheet Accelerator for Professional Services helps customer service professionals onboard customers and start relationships with them.