SimpleHeatmaps Emerges Out of Beta
SimpleHeatmaps, a web site analytics tool that simplifies the process of generating and managing behavioral heatmaps, has launched out of beta.
The goal of web site heatmaps is to determine where customers are clicking and where they aren't, and what content customers are looking at and what content remains hidden. The SimpleHeatmaps platform generates heatmaps that represent this information for every page on a web site, providing businesses owners with the tools necessary to improve their products.
SimpleHeatmaps offers the following features:
- Click heatmaps - See what users are (or aren't) clicking on. Improve primary action placement and styling.
- Attention heatmaps - Attention heatmaps show what users are looking at by tracking mouse movement.
- Scroll heatmaps - See how far users are scrolling and what content is going unseen.
- Device segmentation - View all heatmaps segmented by device type: desktop, tablet, and mobile.
- Heatmap management - Save and group heatmaps into folders to compare page changes over time.
- Open data - Download CSV data files for heatmaps.