SelfieMark Launches as a Social Polling App
SelfieMark launched today as a mobile app that enables both individuals and companies to conduct selfie-enabled personal, product, and cross-promotion polling. The image-centric sharing and polling platform is available on both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
With SelfieMark, users can promote, compare, vote, and share visual content through side-by-side polling and image presentations with just one tap. The app allows for instantaneous engagement and is shareable across social media platforms.
With the SelfieMark app, users can share experiences, modify images, engage using emojis, poll followers, and share with their larger social networks. SelfieMark is a multifunction rich app with the following features:
- Side-By-Side Polling: Get valuable feedback on what's hot or not;
- Generate Polls: Use your own inventory of photos to engage friends;
- Real-Time Engagement: Use heart images, emoticons, hashtags, and location tags to share experiences;
- All-In-One Camera: Traditional and selfie-facing camera feature and photo editor with filter enhancement capabilities;
- Optimize Conversations: Find users and discussions by hashtags;
- Tag Friends: Keep them in the loop;
- Private Sharing: Control who sees your visual content;
- Meme Generator: Create your own meme or caption; and
- Share links: Add context to content you share.
"Selfies are the new normal and continue to change how consumers and brands communicate," said Paula Echeverri, CEO of SelfieMark, in a statement. "SelfieMark provides users and brands an easy way of polling that enables users to share valuable feedback and make instant decisions on daily indecisions. The app is a unified go-to platform for consumers seeking the ultimate social interaction experience and for brands to leverage and monetize for more informed business decisions."