SaleCycle Launches a New Version of On-Site Remarketing
SaleCycle, a remarketing company, thas launched a new version of On-Site Remarketing (OSR). The latest product release features several key upgrades to the OSR functionality to improve e-retailers' ability to hyper-segment and personalize the online customer journey.
The On-Site Remarketing technology helps clients to reduce their online cart abandonment rate by targeting Web site visitors who display exit intent in the shopping cart; showing real-time messages based on Web site data around price, timing, location, and product availability.
The new features now available include the following:
- Configurable Browser Zones: Clients can now determine what constitutes exit intent based on Web site visitors specific mouse navigation to select screen areas.
- Device-based templates: Custom creatives and messaging can be displayed dependent on the type of device a customer is using to browse.
- Geolocation Filters: Clients can display different messaging, in different languages, based on where a customer is in the world.
- Consumer Behavior Split-Testing: Clients can split-test various messaging based on specific on-site customer behavior or triggers.
- Customer Service/Call Center Integration: The OSR technology can notify a clients' helpdesk or call center in real time for customers who want to speak to a service representative.
"Working with the world's largest brands, we recognize that our clients are faced with on-going challenges creating seamless and engaging online customer interactions," said Michael Barber, head of product at SaleCycle, in a statement. "This latest round of product updates is aimed at addressing those pain points, providing our clients with greater flexibility when using our On-Site Remarketing product to drive up their conversion rates and grow their online revenue."
SaleCycle Launches on Google Tag Manager
Behavioral marketing company SaleCycle has been included in the tag template container of Google Tag Manager
SaleCycle Adds Email Features for Retargetting
SaleCycle launches email solutions to enable companies to target visitors with automated, personalized emails wherever they are in the buying journey.