SAP Releases New Cloud Apps
SAP today announced several cloud-based innovations and industry-specific applications that combine customer engagement solutions with the omnichannel commerce capabilities of hybris, an SAP company, and the power of the SAP HANA platform.
SAP solutions for customer engagement, including the omnichannel hybris platform and the SAP Cloud for Sales, SAP Cloud for Service, SAP Cloud for Marketing and SAP Cloud for Social Engagement solutions, enable companies to provide real-time, consistent, contextual and relevant experiences to their customers regardless of channel or device.
SAP Cloud for Service gives customers options with multiple service channels, provides agents with access to complete, contextual information, and equips service managers with real-time insight into call center performance. With it, users can do the following
- Deliver a consistent experience across channels, including email, Web, chat, and phone;
- Give customers full control from a branded self-service support portal;
- Provide agents with complete, up-to-the-minute customer information;
- Improve agent productivity with integration to existing knowledge bases or available knowledge bases from SAP;
- Harness collective service expertise and share relevant information across the enterprise; and
- Get real-time insight into service performance with analytics and dashboards.
"The CRM experiment has failed. Today's empowered customer requires a new model for engagement," said Ariel Luedi, head of global customer engagement and commerce at SAP, in a statement. "In a world where the consumer journey is fragmented across a range of different channels, devices, and touch-points, it is more critical and challenging than ever for organizations to provide highly consistent and personalized brand experiences that engage and delight customers every step of the way. The innovations we are bringing to market today, coupled with SAP's unparalleled industry expertise, are uniquely designed to help them do this."