Roximity Launches Verified Places
Roximity, a location-based analytics platform and manufacturer of Bluetooth low-energy beacons, has launched Verified Places, enabling retailers to provide mobile experiences even for customers in locations that have yet to deploy beacons.
The new software development kit release with Verified Places will help marketers and developers ensure that their mobile apps provide mobile service to their customers, even when their Bluetooth or location services are turned off on their mobile phones.
New features in the latest Verified Places release include the following:
- Detailed analytics into the number of shoppers in the store, the length of time in the store, and the number and types of messages delivered, for locations with or without beacons;
- Polygon-based geofences and geofences that are smaller than the traditional 100 meters, allowing for better representation of a smaller store footprint;
- The ability to create in-app experiences tailored to Verified Places (e.g. your customer's favorite location);
- The ability to roll out nationwide location-based in-app experiences while simultaneously deploying beacons;
- The ability to preload retail categories including QSRs, malls, stadiums, etc.; and
- The ability to trigger actions, such as API calls, push notifications, and more, for customers located at competitor locations.
"Today's growing in-store application usage means retailers must be more diligent than ever when providing a personalized mobile experience for their shoppers," said Roximity CEO Danny Newman in a statement. "Roximity's newest update gives mobile developers a leg up on the competition with features that no other location-based platform can offer."