Repsly Offers Free Productivity Features to Individual Reps
Repsly, a provider of B2B mobile cloud solutions for field management, today released a free edition of the Repsly application for mobile workers. This edition will include the productivity tools that help field reps organize on-site visits, document their activity, and report to management.
Repsly provides team managers with real-time visibility into the field and streamlines organization and reporting for field reps.
"We're excited to offer Repsly to individual reps who want to be better organized and more efficient while in the field. Repsly's personal edition gives them all of the super-intuitive productivity features that the full version offers and saves the pieces that optimize team collaboration and management for the paid version," said Matthew Brogie, chief operating officer at Repsly, in a statement. "Field teams today have a unique opportunity to leverage mobile technology to redefine the workflow of their day-to-day activity, and we've seen our platform drive incredible results across organizations, from small groups to large, global companies. Now we're offering that power to individuals as well."
Repsly features include the following:
- Client Information Management: organize client information in a personalized way with an unlimited number of customizable fields, and classify clients using tags and statuses;
- Visit Scheduling: manage schedules, document visits, and access summary reports by client to assess visit productivity;
- Mobile Forms: completely customize forms for collecting any kind of data about clients, including photos, signatures, and structured and free-form data, and share that data with managers, clients, and co-workers;
- Photo Capture: share, tag, and analyze pictures from site visits while capturing other relevant data, including time, date, and GPS location; and
- Reporting: generate summary reports to share data collected and analyze how effectively time was spent.
"Repsly enabled us to really overhaul our whole field strategy and very quickly became an integral part of our workflow. I don't know that we could ever see going back to business before Repsly. By being able to see what each of my reps are doing each day and understand how each customer visit went, I have the ability to ensure the team is productive and that we're sharing the important information that will help us meet our goals," said Stephen Juarez, divisional sales manager at Power Crunch, in a statement. "I'd recommend Repsly to anyone who might be looking for a way to streamline field team activities and think that by giving individual reps access to a subset of features, Repsly will soon see many field managers who want to try the full version out."
Repsly Enhances Mobile CRM and Data Collection App
The social component of Repsly's mobile app fosters communication and collaboration for field teams.
Repsly Updates Mobile CRM
New capabilities have been added to Time and Mileage Tracker, Mobile Forms, Order Management, and Photo Capture.