RedPoint Global Updates Convergent Marketing Platform
RedPoint Global, a provider of data management and customer engagement technology, has updated the RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform to enable marketers to more easily control all of their data and drive highly coordinated cross-channel campaigns, including those integrating Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
RedPoint provides enhanced data-driven personalization capabilities, including real-time messaging and recommended actions, along with a library of predictive models. The platform now allows marketers to customize the interactive dashboards and user interface. It also now provides marketers with an open channel that can connect to IoT devices, such as game consoles, appliances, automobiles, and data management platforms.
"Data-driven personalization is the lifeblood of powerful, brand-building marketing campaigns. The latest enhancements to the Convergent Marketing Platform allow marketers to have more power at their fingertips than ever before and drive top line revenues," said Patrick Tripp, vice president of product strategy at RedPoint Global, in a statement. "Our new interactive marketing dashboards and open marketing channels allow marketers to extend their marketing technology ecosystem and enable them to create an ongoing cycle of engagement with their consumers."
Key enhancements to the Convergent Marketing Platform include the following:
- Real-time triggered and transactional messages - RedPoint introduces listening activities to campaign design so users can send timely and contextual communications to consumers;
- Analytical models – Marketers can choose from a library of predictive models and scorecards, allowing for real-time optimization of offers, segmentation, scoring, and targeting.
- Interactive marketing dashboards – Marketers can now create custom dashboards that incorporate data from any internal or external data source, such as campaign performance data and web sites like Weather.com;
- Adaptive marketing interface – Users can now leverage various marketing roles, define new roles, and manage appropriate campaigns, approvals, tasks, and content based on permissions.
- New channels and ad tech – Marketers can connect with any open channel, like gaming, IoT devices, appliances, vehicles, ad tech, and cloud-based services like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Additional channel enhancements include SparkPost, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Tailored Audiences, and Twilio SMS.
- Expanded database options – RedPoint has enhanced its database options with support for the SAP HANA in-memory database.
"In today's multichannel world, it is critical for businesses to accommodate their customers' usage preferences," said Patrick Malatack, vice president of product management at Twilio, in a statement. "We're pleased that RedPoint is making it easier for businesses to reach customers via the channel of their choice, in this case Twilio SMS."
RedPoint Global Releases Customer Engagement Hub
RedPoint's customer data platform helps companies engage with consumers using their own profiles.
RedPoint Global Announces an Expanded Partnership with Acxiom
Under the expansion, RedPoint users get access to a continuous flow of third-party audience enhancement data via Acxiom's AbiliTec solution.