Pyze Launches with Mobile App Growth Intelligence Platform
Pyze today emerged from stealth to introduce Pyze Growth Intelligence, a free business intelligence platform enabling mobile app publishers to maximize app growth and personalize engagement.
The company has also secured $1.7 million in seed funding. The company will use these funds for product development and commercialization. Pyze has also received close to $500,000 from startup programs by Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft BizSpark Plus, enabling Pyze to quickly scale its SaaS business.
Pyze Growth Intelligence helps marketers and data scientists automatically correlate data from multiple sources, using machine learning and deep contextualization to cluster users based on common traits and behavior. It can automatically identify under-monetized users, increase loyalty of active users, re-engage with attrition-risk users and resurrect churned users. App publishers can deploy custom onboarding plans and quickly act upon trends, patterns, and anomalies based on the individual behavior across millions of users in real time.
Key features of Pyze Growth Intelligence include the following:
- Visual Intelligence: Provides key business metrics, predictions, real-time activity, cohorts, churn. and automated event and screen funnel analysis;
- Growth Automation: Creates custom interaction points to onboard new users, engage active users. and resurrect users in attrition, automatically driven by behavioral intelligence, key user actions. and usage milestones;
- Intelligence Explorer: Provides precise targeting across the entire user base through automated segmentation and real-time explorations using key behavioral attributes like engagement, loyalty, revenue, attrition-risk, cohorts. and many more;
- Contextual Marketing: Enables app publishers to create meaningful touch points with users via push notifications and in-app messaging; and
- Smart App Agent: Pyze iOS and Android agents use artificial intelligence to adapt to an environment, minimize instrumentation and device resource consumption, while eliminating the need for personal data collection.
"A few large publishers have dominated the app stores and are reaping all of the profits, while the rest struggle with expensive, time-intensive tools that yield cryptic data and require experts to decipher it,"& said Dickey Singh, co-founder and CEO of Pyze, in a statement. "Pyze Growth Intelligence brings the same sophisticated intelligence and marketing tools used by large app publishers to everyone, enabling them to personalize and automate relationship building."
"The mobile app economy is growing at an astounding rate, but an overwhelming majority of the developers in the space are ill-equipped to succeed,"said Suraj Rajwani, managing partner at DoubleRock, one of the leading investors in Pyze, in a statement. "In addressing the needs of this majority, Pyze Growth Intelligence provides immense value to a large, underserved market. We're very excited to support the Pyze team in reaching their goal of becoming the most widely used BI platform for mobile app publishers."
"Pyze Growth Intelligence enables us to better understand our users and automatically engage with the right users at the right time," said Susan Akbarpour, founder and CEO of Mavatar, a consumer-driven mobile shopping platform. "Pyze takes extremely complex data and not only presents it in a way that is easy to digest, but makes it actionable. Other tools we’ve used in the past did not come close to replicating the results we’ve seen thus far with Pyze."
Pyze Partners with ONGO on Analytics, Marketing, and Personalization for App Publishers
The partnership extends Pyze's marketing automation and custom capabilities to app publishers on the ONGO platform.