Pixlee Launches Social CRM for Marketers Targetting Millennials
Pixlee, a provider of visual marketing software, has added social CRM capabilities to its platform to help millennial-focused companies build stronger relationships with customers on social media.
Pixlee's Social CRM helps marketers find and organize consumers talking about their brands on social, curate and promote customers' content, engage with them directly, and measure the success of the overall brand-customer relationship.
Charlotte Russe is among the first to use Pixlee's Social CRM to identify, engage, and manage relationships with customer advocates.
"Today's consumer demands a more human experience and authentic relationship with brands they support," said Victoria Rallo, social media coordinator at Charlotte Russe, in a statement. "Pixlee's Social CRM opens new opportunities for us to discover and connect with the engaged fans who are celebrating #CharlotteLook on social media."
During its pilot, Charlotte Russe has been using Pixlee's Social CRM functionality to generate loyalty and introduce the brand to new audiences through the voice of their existing customers.
With Pixlee's new Social CRM functionality, companies now have data and insights into the real people behind customer-generated content.
Pixlee Social CRM enables users to do the following:
- Identify new fans and develop new relationships: Pixlee analytics recommends customers who are influential but have not yet connected directly with the company and enables outreach from within the platform.
- Engage with existing fans and deepen relationships: All influencers' profile data, including handles, email addresses, and Web sites, is aggregated into one location.
- Leverage high-quality user-generated content: Publish top content from fans and influencers on Web sites and across marketing touch points, such as email, mobile, and display ads.
- Measure performance of influencer relationships: Track engagement levels, such as likes, comments, reach, and other data points, of influencers advocating for the company.
- Streamline operations: Automatically manage influencer marketing at scale.
Additional potential use cases of Pixlee's Social CRM and Visual Marketing platform include new in-store shopping experiences, enhancing loyalty programs, as well as email and ad personalization.
"Behind every great photo posted about a brand on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter is a customer, and in today's social media-driven world, every customer is his or her own media company," said Kyle Wong, co-founder and CEO of Pixlee, in a statement. "Garnering the loyalty of these customers can be a brand's greatest asset for reaching new audiences and generating brand awareness. Pixlee's Social CRM empowers marketers to develop stronger relationships with these passionate customers incentivizing them to both continue buying your product and sharing your brand with new people."