Pipedrive Launches Messaging Inbox and Integrations with WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and DocuSign
Pipedrive, providers of a CRM and revenue management platform for small businesses, today launched a messaging inbox and integrations with WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and DocuSign.
Integrations with WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger> enable Pipedrive users to get new leads from messenger tools and have conversations with them directly from their CRM. The integration with DocuSign allows users to create, send, sign, and manage online sales documents without having to switch between tabs.
"During the past couple of years, we have witnessed a tremendous shift in digitalization in all business areas, including sales. Talking to our customers has given us a clear indication that technology has changed sales professionals' expectations of the tools they use. Supporting remote sales with secure, smart, and intuitive solutions that enable sales professionals to manage all customer conversations, proposals, quotes, and contracts within their CRM is nowadays a must-have,"said Shaun Shirazian, chief product officer of Pipedrive, in a statement.
With the messenger inbox and integrations, Pipedrive users can do the following:
- Add contacts, leads, or deals from conversations;
- Automatically store conversation histories in related contacts, leads, or deals;
- Get shared access to all conversations within teams; and
- Organize all conversations and assign them to team members.
TheDocuSign integration complements Pipedrive's own Smart Docs tool as users can create envelopes in Smart Docs and send them out for signature using DocuSign. By integrating DocuSign into Pipedrive workflow, users can do the following:
- Have secure electronic signature features at their fingertips;
- Customize the message they send to clients;
- Set the signing order to ensure documents are signed by the right parties at the right time; and
- Customize signatures.