Pegasystems Releases a Pega 7 Version of its Customer Service Solution
Pegasystems today released the latest version of its customer service solution. The new version, available for cloud or on-premises deployments, runs on Pegasystems' latest release, Pega 7.
Pega Customer Service supports customer inquiries through the Web, mobile, or contact center. Automated decisioning and predictive analytics deliver real-time recommendations to guide both the customer and the service representative through every conversation. When appropriate, self-service interactions can be escalated to a customer service representative picking up exactly where the customer left off, without any loss of information.
The latest release of Pega Customer Service also strengthens customer engagement with integrated co-browsing, enhanced social collaboration features, and more extensive support for mobile devices.
Pega Customer Service includes the following features:
- Co-Browse: Through a partnership with LiveLOOK, Pega now delivers an online collaboration tool that creates an instant screen-sharing experience.
- Omnichannel User Experience: Pega helps deliver a consistent user experience that automatically adapts to each channel and device. With this capability companies can design their best service experience once and simply deploy it to traditional channels as well as to social channels and on mobile devices.
- Self Documenting Interactions: Pega captures the complete audit trail for every interaction and with one click enables customer service representatives to capture every action they take.
- Social Collaboration: Pega captures suggestions, events, and case information as employees, partners ,and customers collaborate.
- Dynamic Case Management: Pega lets business analysts capture, realize, and evolve how they deliver customer service. Intuitive visual tools mirror the way business people think about multichannel interactions to determine major stages and milestones, and then continuously improve the case flow process.
"Today's customers are more empowered than ever before. They expect the companies they do business with to make service interactions effortless, accurate, and valuable," said Steve Kraus, senior director of product marketing for CRM solutions at Pegasystems, in a statement. "Our new version of Pega Customer Service makes it easier for companies to engage customers in various channels and devices. And if that customer requires the assistance of a representative in the service center, Pega Customer Service recommends the contextually relevant actions at the right time. Real-time collaboration with experts also helps ensure that the customer receives the fastest, most accurate resolution on the first touch."