Pegasystems Releases New Version of Pega Marketing
Pegasystems today announced significant enhancements to Pega Marketing, providing simplified campaign management and rich cross-channel integration capabilities that give marketers a consolidated view of customer preferences and attributes so they can create targeted outbound campaigns for all customers.
Pega Marketing automates next-best-actions in real time and in context for each customer interaction. The application's real-time analytics and machine-learning algorithms allow marketers to drive acquisition and retention, upsell and cross-sell, and provide nurturing strategies for every customer across the entire customer journey.
Pega Marketing also enables connected conversations through consistent and contextual omnichannel communication. With Pega Marketing, organizations can connect disparate marketing systems to generate strategies that can be simulated and tested and can adapt to market changes.
Pega Marketing introduces new features and improvements in design and usability that help marketers drive connected engagement with customers throughout the customer journey, including the following:
- Deeper Cross-Channel Integration: Marketers will benefit from enhanced integration in real time across channels, improved landing pages, and email authoring. Marketers can also manage customer experiences in Web and mobile channels, linking their best customer strategies to Web page containers, leveraging real-time context to ensure the next-best-action.
- Simplified Campaign Creation: Marketers can create campaigns that cross multiple channels in three steps using a visual format with access to all information in one location.
- Customer Profile Viewer: From a single location, marketers can access complete profiles for every customer, including customer demographics, complete customer interaction history, customer channel history and preference, customer lifetime value, and propensities across strategies and segments.
- Enhanced Monitoring, Control, and Reporting: Marketers can monitor campaigns, field marketing, refine audience selection/segmentation control, and drive outbound email reporting and deliverability.
- Field Marketing: Marketers can create and drive field marketing campaigns by creating and reusing corporate templates, driving local campaign configuration control and channel support, and accessing reporting capabilities both at the local and corporate level.
Available on-premise or on Pega Cloud, the Pega Marketing application is built on the Pega 7 Platform and uses decisioning in a marketing context. Pega's visual tools enable businesses to develop and change the application to meet their strategic business needs without code.
"Campaigns that provide value and build trust with customers will succeed. This requires companies to have strong insight into customer values and behaviors to deliver consistent engagement," said Ed Burek, director of product marketing at Pegasystems, in a statement. "Pega Marketing provides marketers with a single platform to innovate and evolve new strategies while driving revenue."
Pegasystems Extends the Customer Decision Hub Aacross Its CRM Suite
Pega Customer Decision Hub adds contextual intelligence to marketing, sales, and service interactions and channels.