Pega Launches Infinity Version 8.7
Pegasystems today launched the latest edition of its Pega Infinity software suite, version 8.7, with low-code innovation, applied artificial intelligence and automation, and a modern cloud architecture,
Pega Infinity 8.7 includes an integrated set of capabilities and enhancements to Pega Platform, Pega Customer Service, and Pega Customer Decision Hub.
New AI-powered capabilities in Pega Customer Decision Hub include the following:
- Customer Profile Viewer, which lets users deep dive into individual customers' propensities, behaviors, suppressions, potential value, and omnichannel interaction history to better optimize responses, proactively detect future issues, and simulate next-best-action strategy performance.
- Action Performance Tracker, which helps users proactively monitor offer performance and determine the success of next-best-action recommendations. Automated alerts inform users of anomalies and help prioritize triage.
- Adaptive gradient boosting, online learning algorithms to help users understand the impact of each model feature on overall performance.
Enhancements to Pega Customer Service include digital messaging, pre-built service workflows, and AI-powered tools for agents, such as the following:
- Pega Voice AI and Messaging AI, conversational AI capabilities that serve as copilots for agents, listening to live phone and chat conversations, analyzing intent, recommending next steps, improving script adherence, and doing data entry for agents.
- Digital messaging capabilities that let customers leave web chats and return later without restarting the conversation. A new mobile messaging software development kit (SDK) lets organizations embed web messaging directly into iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Industry-specific microjourneys for service workflows for the communications, financial services, and healthcare industries.
Enhancements to Pega Platform include a future-proof architecture that offers applied AI and low-code innovation, such as the following:
- Enhanced Pega Process AI to boost efficiency by predicting which cases will and will not be successfully fulfilled and to learn from historical data to automate work.
- Updated Robot Studio to reduce time spent creating bots and ongoing maintenance. Upgrades include developer usability improvements from intelligent recording to easier testing workflows.
- Improved low-code UX, so developers can deploy rich user experiences with a modern, single-page application architecture, orchestrate multiple experiences from the same app definition, and create UIs with built-in guardrails.
"The way we do business has changed. Today's leaders know providing great customer experiences is no longer enough. Instead, they need to refocus their efforts to also include great employee experiences," said Kerim Akgonul, chief product officer of Pegasystems, in a statement. "By implementing solutions that help create optimal total experience, organizations gain a tremendous advantage that not only creates better customer experiences, but also empowers employees to be productive and innovate faster. These new updates to Pega Infinity are helping organizations drive truly transformative outcomes for employees and customers alike."