Paytronix Upgrades Data Insights with Advanced Targeting and Loyalty Report Card
Paytronix Systems, a provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, has upgraded its premium Data Insights, offering Advanced Targeting and a Loyalty Report Card. These new capabilities help restaurants and retailers to segment and influence their customers while also providing a reporting and operational improvement tool for their loyalty programs.
Paytronix Data Insights can help uncover actionable insights from disparate data sources. With Paytronix Data Insights, restaurants and retailers can synthesize data from sources, such as loyalty programs, email clubs, guest surveys, social networks, and online ordering, to achieve a complete view of their guests and, ultimately, to send more relevant offers to guests.
Paytronix has expanded its Data Insights with new capabilities that include the following:
- Advanced Targeting to enable Relevant Communications: New out-of-the box analytics help restaurants and retailers communicate to guests and influence their behavior with segmentation, targeted marketing, and relevant messaging.
- RFM Banding, which measures the value of each guest by frequency and spend each quarter, then segments them into platinum, gold, silver, bronze or lapsed categories. These bands are automatically available to use as filters for marketers to enable differentiated offers based on customer value.
- Guest Potential, which assesses the value of each guest by most recent quarterly activity as well as overall history, including geographic, purchase, and seasonal measures, then prescribes ways to engage to improve their overall performance.
- Leverage Check-Level Details, which analyzes individual purchasing patterns and then segments guests by behavior into actionable segments, based on factors such as how often they buy the same thing over and over again (Sticklers) or those who like to try different things (Samplers), or their history of using coupons and other discounts, to identify those that are motivated by discounts, and those who are willing to pay full price. Armed with this information, marketers can target only those likely to respond to an offer and avoid offering discounts to customers who are willing to pay full price.
- Loyalty Report Card:The Data Insights Loyalty Report Card builds on the quantitative loyalty benchmarks that are already offered to customers, to include qualitative measures and performance against best practices. By homing in on key performance metrics, such as loyalty penetration and non-member conversion, and identifying gaps in trigger campaigns and other targeted marketing, the Report Card benchmarks a loyalty program against industry best practices. Data Insights then prescribes corresponding campaigns and activities, such as how to link to an enrollment goal or increase penetration and non-loyalty conversion that will drive improvements on both the store and program levels.
"Paytronix Data Insights helps restaurant and retail marketers benchmark their campaigns and set new achievable goals," said Lee Barnes, head of Paytronix Data Insights, in a statement. "Customers who collaborate with us to pair good analysis with targeted campaigns find they can drive spending by 10 percent to 20 percent within their loyalty programs."
Paytronix Updates Mobile Loyalty App Solution
New features include upgraded social tools and reporting dashboards.