Paytronix Adds Campaign Center Features
Paytronix Systems, a provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, has improved its user interface with both navigation and search capabilities and launched new Campaign Center tools that combine to deliver a real-time marketing engine.
Users will find even more actionable data in the campaign center, multiple substitution parameters in the email tool, and social features in the mobile platform.
The latest Paytronix release includes more tools for marketers to bolster loyalty impact. From access to campaign tools and results that help improve guest spend and activity, to making it easier for guests to join, the new features help marketers engage guests and track purchase behavior.
New user interface features include the following:
- New Navigation helps users discover program metrics and guest insights with new search capabiities. Users can customize their Paytronix home page for quicker access to the metrics they frequent to manage their programs.
- Responsive Site enables users to access critical program data on the go.
- Campaign Center provides consolidated views that tell whether campaigns are successful at creating incremental revenue. Users can view the number of visits, spend, and redemptions as well as guests' average spend per redemption.
- Data Visualization helps marketers answer the question, "Would they have come in anyway?" when considering the results of a promotion. With target-and-control graphs, users discover incremental visits and spend driven by campaign activity.
- Mobile Registration or Login via Facebook enables guests to enroll via Facebook.
- Relevant Messages enables merchants to reate a sense of urgency in messages by alerting guests about imminently expiring rewards.
"Driven by customer feedback, all the updates to the Paytronix Rewards Platform are designed to enhance and simplify the user experience, making our client-base more agile in their marketing endeavors," said Andrew Robbins, president of Paytronix Systems, in a statement. "The result is an even more powerful, real-time marketing engine that enables merchants to increase their ability to create more relevant and meaningful campaigns and derive more insights and value from their customer data."
Paytronix Launches EXPRESS Pilots Loyalty Program for Large Multi-Unit Chains
New program helps restaurant and retail chains get up and running with POS-integrated customer rewards programs.
Paytronix Expands Integration with NCR to Help Predict Consumer Behavior
The loyalty platform provider makes its solutions available to more customers through NCR's Cloud Connect.
Paytronix Updates Mobile Loyalty App Solution
New features include upgraded social tools and reporting dashboards.