Open Source Strategies Releases Opentaps CRM2
Open Source Strategies has released opentaps CRM2, a new free extension for online stores running Magento.
Using big data analytics, the opentaps CRM2 extension for Magento automatically links email with orders. All past customer communications, support requests, and tasks for a customer are right where the customer's orders are.
The free extension embeds popular CRM features inside Magento. These popular CRM features, available directly inside the Magento e-commerce platform's user interface, include the following:
- Synchronizing Magento with Gmail;
- Bringing all communications across different emails with customers together;
- Discussing customer service issues around orders;
- Creating and managing tasks for customers' orders; and
- Intelligently linking communications and activities to orders.
"Having developed and implemented full-featured enterprise CRM systems, we found the most useful features for online retailers and made it as easy and accessible as possible," said Si Chen, president of Open Source Strategies and lead developer of opentaps, in a statement.