Nimble Introduces Version 4.0
Nimble, a provider of social sales and marketing CRM,has launched Nimble 4.0 with major enhancements to its Customer Relationship Manager. The updated platform blends social, sales, and marketing with capabilities to automatically create, segment, and engage prospects and customers. Nimble users can work between their desktops, browsers, and mobile devices to better manage relationships anywhere, anytime.
"The biggest cause of CRM failure is lack of use because salespeople hate working for the CRM," said Jon Ferrara, CEO of Nimble, in a statement. "Nimble has reimagined relationship management with a simply smarter CRM that works for you, everywhere you work, and your team will love using it to help grow your business."
Among the additions to Nimble 4.0 are the following:
- Sales and marketing embedded in Office 365 and Google Apps - Nimble adds CRM to Office 365 and Google Apps by unifying contacts, email, and calendar with people and company social insights.
- Automatic sychronization of contacts, emails, and calendars into a unified relationship manager that works on any social network, web site, or business app.
- Instant business insights for contacts and companies - Nimble enriches people and company records with background details from social networks and third-party business databases.
- Smart social search and segmentation with new Quick Filters that let users build smart segments based on enriched background details.
- Group messaging, with every outreach appearing as a sincere one-to-one conversation rather than a mass email blast. Users can also measure success with detailed open and click tracking reports.
- Intelligent prospecting with Gmail templates, tracking, and analytics - Users receive desktop notifications and detailed analytics to see the number of times a contact has opened or clicked a message.
- One-click Twitter lead generation - Users can import any Twitter list directly to Nimble with the Nimble Smart Contacts App, use Nimble's Social Profile Matching to enrich contacts with additional data points, and segment contacts based on these data points.
- Smart mobile calendar with contact insights - Nimble's Mobile apps for iPhone and Android give users a smart calendar with insights and can issue reminders before and after meetings and sync phonebooks directly to Nimble.
Nimble is available for full trial for 14 days free of charge. Business accounts are offered at $25 per user, per month. All of the new Nimble 4.0 features are available within the current Business version of Nimble.
Nimble Partners with Owler
05 Nov 2015
The partnership between Owler and Nimble brings more data to company insights.
Nimble Joins the Google for Work Partner Program
15 Apr 2016
The integration between Nimble's CRM suite and Google for Work syncs contacts, calendars, Gmail, and Google Drive into a unified sales and marketing system.
Nimble Releases Smart Contacts Add-in for Outlook on iOS
03 Feb 2017
Nimble delivers social relationship insights through an add-in for Microsoft Outlook on iOS.