Newscycle Solutions Releases SalesLink CRM
Newscycle Solutions has released SalesLink CRM, a browser-based tool that integrates advertising sales and customer relationship management functionality into a single, responsive application.
Newscycle's SalesLink CRM is designed to simplify ad sales workflows and help increase multichannel advertising revenue.
The new release gives sales representatives immediate, real-time access to contacts, accounts, and product information. Customizable dashboards and reporting widgets provide access to advertising sales and customer data. The software also includes widget administration tools, an Access List option for data security, and search functionality.
SalesLink CRM 2016-2 key features include the following:
- Dashboards and Widgets: SalesLink dashboards and widgets provide sales teams with data by unifying multiple datasets from SalesLink's combined CRM and sales database into a single view. Users can create dashboards and customize reporting widgets to collect and analyze advertising sales and customer data in real time. Dashboards and widgets are accessible from any desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Widget Administration: Administrators can create and share unique widgets with customizable data views. Many styles of charts are supported, including bar, multi-bar, pie, lin,e and table charts. Widget names, labels, and colors are also configurable, and widgets can be filtered by company, team, or user.
- Access List Administration: For data protection, permissions can be set to control which users or groups can view widgets. Access Lists are included as a part of the widget creation process.
- Intuitive Search: A smart search feature allows access to important information. As a user begins typing a search query, the system displays relevant search results. Users can also build advanced searches across multiple fields.
- Backward Compatibility: SalesLink CRM 2016-2 includes backward compatibility for older versions of the Newscycle Advertising systems.
"The new features in SalesLink CRM 2016-2 provide sales departments with tools to easily create multiple dashboards and widgets based on the data needed using any browser-based device," said Aubrey Medley, Newscycle's product manager for marketing solutions, in a statement. "The mobility of SalesLink allows outside sales reps to quickly input and receive key information, giving them instant access to customer data and other details to explore new revenue opportunities."