Neustar Partners with Catalina
Neustar is partnering with Catalina to help consumer packaged goods advertisers optimize their marketing mix, campaign tactics, and audience targets based on real-time purchase behavior.
Catalina offers shopping behavior insights on virtually all U.S. households through its real-time shopper intelligence platform, which is enriched with transactional purchase data from a multitude of third-party data sets to unlock highly precise shopper audience targeting and power advanced multi-touch attribution (MTA) across all online and offline channels, including walled gardens.
Catalina's retailer agnostic, real-time shopper intelligence platform will be integrated withOptimizer, Neustar's closed-loop marketing optimization and consumer insights platform. This will enable the following:
- Advancedmulti-touch attribution, complete with advanced machine learning and anonymized consumer identity graph capabilities;
- Reach and frequency analytics, pinpointing the optimal number of advertising exposures to convert a CPG buyer across channels;
- Audience targeting by identifying incremental consumer segments more likely to respond to advertising using predictive analytics;
- Journey analytics to identify how all consumer touchpoints impact the path to purchase; and
- Adaption to data deprecation by measuring more than 80 percent of total digital media in a privacy-focused, post-ID marketing environment.
Catalina's customized and syndicated audience segmentation will also be available via the Neustar Fabrick Data Marketplace to enable CPG companies to better clean and enrich their anonymized shopper profiles, identify higher-value audiences, and activate omnichannel marketing campaigns.
With the combined power of Neustar and Catalina, CPG advertisers can now do the following:
- Access shopping behavior insights on most U.S. households, leveraging real-time purchase data, ipurchase receipt and panel data, retailer visit behavior, demographics, media consumption data, and more;
- Measure year-over-year performance and trends; and
- Understand performance at a granular level by leveraging Catalina's anonymized household transaction and behavioral insights.
"We are pleased to partner with Catalina and combine their deep shopper intelligence with our industry-leading data and analytics solutions to transform the effectiveness of CPG marketing and analytics," said Gary Savoy, senior vice president of partnerships for marketing solutions at Neustar, in a statement. "CPG brands now have a solution that enables them to accurately measure and optimize the impact their marketing programs—both online and offline—are having on real-world sales. This will ensure CPG brands are ahead of the data-driven marketing and analytics curve."
"Maintaining highly scaled, retailer-agnostic, and enriched shopper profiles and being able to consistently activate that data across channels for more personalized experiences is critical for CPG brand marketers," said Brian Dunphy, senior vice president of strategic partnerships at Catalina, in a statement. "Our new partnership with Neustar not only addresses this critical need for marketers but enables them to measure all offline point-of-sale consumer activity to make critical on-the-fly optimizations to their marketing mix, campaign tactics, and CPG audience targets to truly maximize marketing's impact on sales and return on ad spend."
Neustar Partners with Captivate
Neustar and Captivate are transforming digital out-of-home advertising with advanced audience segmentation and targeting.