Maximizer Software Upgrades Maximizer CRM 2015
Maximizer Software, a provider of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for small to midsized businesses, has upgraded key features of the latest version of its software, Maximizer CRM 2015, to make it more user-friendly, adaptable, mobile, and secure .
Maximizer CRM 2015 is a complete client relationship solution with comprehensive sales management, marketing automation, and customer service support functionality. It is available in three deployment options: on-premises, private cloud, and public cloud.
With this latest series of upgrades, Maximizer Software has augmented major enhancements that were introduced with the release of Maximizer CRM 2015 in October. These new changes facilitate integration with other software, improve general usability, further strengthen security, and make mobile device access easier. The changes address specific feedback from clients.
Key upgrades to Maximizer CRM 2015 include the following:
- Enhancement of mobile access capabilities, including attachment of files from a mobile device to a Maximizer entry, increased search capabilities, and greater customization of column views;
- Tightened security protocols, including disallowed login (with the user's account becoming locked after several failed attempts), email notification of all password changes, and forced login for mobile access;
- Integration enhancements to Microsoft Outlook that give users more control when it comes to saving an email from Outlook to a Maximizer entry, such as an option for including or excluding attachments and the ability to track and save emails by thread;
- Integration enhancements to Microsoft Word, such as support for custom address format and the addition of a document template library, as well as an enhanced ability to navigate and preview merged documents, with all merged values displayed;
- General usability and performance enhancements that make it easier for users to track problems, including notifications for specific email errors as well as testing the SMTP connection for CRM Live.
"We have fine-tuned some of the key features introduced last October with the release of Maximizer CRM 2015. An improved user experience, greater flexibility, state-of-the art security, and freer mobile capability have all emerged as major touchstones for clients, and so we made a number of precise adjustments in these areas based on what users were telling us," said Maximizer President Vivek Thomas in a statement. "We want to give small and midsized businesses a complete relationship management solution that helps them grow and succeed. These enhancements ultimately mean their experience using our software is now better than ever"