Marketo and 250ok Partner
Marketo, a provider of engagement marketing software and solutions, and 250ok, a provider of deliverability services, have strengthened their integration partnership. 250ok will offer its full product suite, including Email Informant and Reputation Powerpack, to Marketo customers.
"We are extremely excited to continue to expand our relationship with Marketo," said Tim Moore, vice president of customer solutions at 250ok, in a statement. "With Marketo's partnership to offer our full product suite, including Email Informant and Reputation Powerpack, customers will possess unparalleled visibility into the data driving the success of their email programs."
"250ok has been at the forefront of innovation for one of the oldest forms of digital communications. Its ability to continually reinvent the medium is testament to its years of experience and dedication to combining scalable technology with intelligent solutions," said Kiersti Esparza, director of cloud platform technologies at Marketo, in a statement. "This partnership with 250ok exemplifies how Marketo works closely with partners to continue to innovate and offer the best, integrated products and services to our customers."
Email Informant includes the following:
- Engagement Analysis: Offers insights into who read email and for how long, drilling down to the individual recipient, device, and platform.
- Trend Discovery: Highlights which links or calls-to-action perform the best. Allows companies to optimize emails around peak hours for recipients and use 250ok's data to gain insights on the best and most engaged subscribers.
- Device & Browser Tracking: Provides data on which devices and clients matter most by tracking devices, clients, and browser usage across an entire mailing list.
Reputation Powerpack provides the following:
- Granularity: Upon analyzing billions of messages, this offers analytics to identify issues while providing the level of detail marketers need to take corrective action.
- Enhanced with SNDS & Signal Spam: Companies can automate SNDS & Signal Spam reporting to track spam traps and complaint rates at Hotmail, Outlook.com, Laposte, Sfr, and Orange.
- Comprehensive Analytics: to detect fraudulent mailing activity and identify which IPs, email addresses, and domains are sending the most unauthorized mail.
Socedo Announces Marketo Integration
The solution can help users identify and engage sales-ready leads based on social media activity in their Marketo databases.