Marketing.AI's Editorial Calendar App Integrated with Zendesk
Marketing.AI, a provider of content marketing software, has released an integration of its editorial calendar software with Zendesk's cloud-based customer service platform.
The editorial calendar will allow users of Zendesk to strategically plan all of the content required to support their customers in a way that upholds their overall corporate content strategy.
Marketing.AI's content marketing framework is founded on the concept that organizations need to provide content throughout the buyer cycle, from initial awareness and interest, through purchase, and onto activating and supporting customers who will become loyal advocates for the brand.
The Editorial Calendar for Zendesk application will allow users to do the following:
- Plan all support content in line with overall content marketing and corporate content goals;
- Assign content tasks to team members for completion;
- Align support content with other customer journey content themes and strategies;
- Collaborate on, produce, review, and approve support content; and
- Publish directly to Zendesk once items have been completed.
"Support content is an area which many companies fail to devote sufficient attention or resources to," said Greg Marlin, founder and CEO of Marketing.AI, in a statement. "Our editorial calendar for Zendesk provides marketing and support teams with a comprehensive solution for developing content to delight customers and therefore increase revenue."
Zendesk Launches Insights Analytics Solution
Zendesk Insights lets companies measure the effectiveness of their customer support, benchmark themselves against industry peers, and better understand their customers.