LogMyCalls Rebrands as Convirza, Launches Convirza for Advertisers
LogMyCalls is changing its name to Convirza and introducing Convirza for Advertisers, a call marketing optimization platform that allows marketers to gather data from words and phrases said on phone calls and then automate marketing actions using that data.
This news comes at a time of significant growth for the company. In March, Convirza acquired a major division of call tracking giant, CallSource, which included hundreds of new clients, like Mediagistic and Brandmuscle, along with dozens of new employees. Convirza has experienced revenue growth of more than 800 percent in the past two years and currently serves more than 1,200 customers nationwide.
Convirza for Advertisers provides the following:
- Conversation Analytics, which analyzes phone calls and extracts data based on the words and phrases said on the call;
- Paid Search Attribution, which connects paid search campaigns and keywords to phone calls to optimize ad performance;
- Lead Quality Scoring, which automatically evaluates the quality of a call from the conversation to improve the quality of call marketing campaigns;
- Bid Management Integration, which sends rich Web and conversation data to bid management platforms to develop winning bid strategies; and
- Call Marketing Automation, which creates rules and thresholds to automate things like PPC bid management, email, alerts, CRM actions, and callbacks.
"Today we're not just changing our brand, we're changing an industry," said Jason Wells, CEO of Convirza, in a statement. "We launched LogMyCalls in 2012 and that brand served us well, but we've refined our vision for helping customers use conversations in new and powerful ways. Our new brand more clearly represents our commitment to the rich data and enterprise class software we offer."