Kitewheel Launches Kitewheel 2016
Kitewheel, a provider of customer journey orchestration and execution, has released Kitewheel 2016, the next generation of its Customer Journey Hub.
Kitewheel 201 includes several enhancements and new features to help marketers plan, execute, and optimize intelligent customer journeys. Kitewheel's Customer Journey Hub manages the cumulative experience of a customer across all touch points.
Through its visual interface, users can design journeys and then immediately execute them from the same interface. The 2016 Hub also provides real-time monitoring, reporting, and optimization of journeys.
Kitewheel 2016 was rebuilt for the cloud and features intuitive user interfaces for strategy, operational execution and analytics. It also enablescompanies to get journeys up and running quickly through a robust library of best practice templates, all customizable and executable at the click of a button.
"Based on over three years of experience running projects with our agency partners, we have rebuilt our solution to deliver increased ease of use, operation, and performance" said Mark Smith, president of Kitewheel, in a statement. "Based on our beta tests, we've seen that the new Web interface drastically reduces build time, while the Journey Jumpstart templates have reduced configuration time by as much as 80 percent."
The Kitewheel 2016 Customer Journey Hub includes the following new capabilities:
- Web-based user interfaces for strategy, operational execution, and metrics/analytics;
- Journey Editor to facilitate visual connection of strategy and execution
- Customer Journey Jumpstarts to accelerate implementation of common marketing tasks, such as advertising technology and marketing technology integration and social opportunity conversion;
- Secure project collaboration based on user roles and user groups;
- Seamless testing and deployment of projects in the cloud;
- Automatic scaling execution; and
- KPI creation, management, and optimization
"We're incredibly proud of the new Customer Journey Hub," said Bill Peña, chief technology officer at Kitewheel, in a statement. "With the new web interface, Journey Editor and Journey Jumpstarts it will be easier than ever for agencies and brands to bring their customer journey vision to life."
Kitewheel Introduces Audience Decision Suite
Kitewheel's Audience Decision Suite (ADS) incorporates paid media into the customer journey.