Khoros Launches Spring 2022 Innovation Release
Khoros, a provider of customer engagement software and services, today launched its 2022 Spring Innovation Release with artificial intelligence-powered automation and user interface enhancements that will provide more support to contact center agents, social media managers, and other employees.
Highlights from the Khoros Spring Innovation Release include the following:
- Agent Assist, powered by AI and natural language processing (NLP), provides agents with real-time recommendations for troubleshooting Guides and Community Knowledge articles.
- Zero-training AI, eliminating the need for massive data lakes or specialized manpower to launch intent-based automation. Users can configure Agent Assist, bots, and other automated solutions powered by Khoros Flow.
- Synchronous Agent Mode, which automatically prioritizes live web chats for agents.
- Cobrowse integration, allowing agents to see where customers are struggling as they navigatge web pages and resolve their issues.
- Voice integration via Amazon Connect, allowing agents to handle voice interactions in the Khoros platform.
"Over the past two years, companies have struggled to meet ever-growing and ever-evolving customer demands and are now facing new challenges: high employee stress, burnout, and attrition. We know how vital your teams are to supporting your customers, and we're here to help," said Sejal Amin, chief product technology officer of Khoros, in a statement. "In today's release, we're excited to unveil new technology that will make agents' lives easier and help you keep them and your customers happy."
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned