Kana Releases Latest Version of Lagan Enterprise for Government
Kana Software today released the latest version of its Lagan Enterprise customer service suite loaded with new functionality for government agencies.
Key new Lagan Enterprise functionality includes the following:
- Secure Web Self-Service Portal. A new portal supporting secure access to customer data and transactional services enables agencies to increase availability of online services in alignment with best practice data security and privacy protocols.
- Social Media Integration. The platform also offers new functionality to support handling of social network communications, including Twitter and Facebook, in a similar manner as other channels.
- New Mobile Capabilities. New Lagan Mobile features streamline service requests initiated by citizen mobile devices, via address and location handling for more exact pinpointing of work sites.
- Citizen Status Updates. New features in Lagan Enterprise address closed-loop reporting to keep the customer informed throughout service delivery.
- Deployment Cost Savings. A new tool expedites the deployment of existing services through the secure Web self-service portal and employee mobile application.
"While government as a whole is moving forward with digital first strategies, concerns such as security risk and data loss continue to thwart agencies’ efforts to launch successful online initiatives. Lagan Enterprise is designed to eliminate these barriers to entry, and helps magnify the ROI agencies can achieve from digital service," said David Moody, head of worldwide product strategy at Kana Software, in a statement.