Interactive Intelligence Launches Collaboration and Communications Cloud Services
Interactive Intelligence Group today launched its latest cloud services for enterprise collaboration and communications: PureCloud Collaborate and PureCloud Communicate.
These latest services are delivered from the company's new multitenant, enterprise-grade PureCloud platform designed for rapid deployment, unlimited scalability, and maximum reliability and security.
"PureCloud is the first and only modern, integrated, enterprise-grade cloud platform for business collaboration and communications services," said Jeff Platón, chief marketing officer at Interactive Intelligence, in a statement. "We designed these cloud services to help businesses solve the problem of having to use multiple point products for their collaboration and communications needs - multiple applications that cost increasingly more to manage, lack security, and result in a poor user experience."
The PureCloud Collaborate and Communicate services offer the following functionality:
- Real-time enterprise collaboration tools, such as searchable employee profile information, instant messaging, multi-user chat rooms, multi-party video conferencing, and desktop sharing help increase productivity.
- Integrated content management offers cloud-based storage and easy sharing of documents, images and other content both inside and outside the organization for simple, secure and efficient team-based collaboration.
- Sophisticated IP PBX capabilities, including auto-attendant, call recording, speech recognition, and unified messaging meet the needs of the largest organizations.
- Support for multiple voice, video and mobile endpoints extends communications and collaboration to any device, including landlines, for a more productive mobile workforce.
- Remote survivability provides PBX, IVR, and call recording functionality in the event of lost Internet connectivity for business continuity.
PureCloud Communicate is expected to be generally available in Q2. PureCloud Communicate will include all PureCloud Collaborate functionality and add sophisticated telephony features such as IP PBX, fax, audio conferencing, remote survivability, and advanced phone features. PureCloud Collaborate& is currently generally available as an unlimited free service to an unlimited number of users.
Interactive Intelligence Unveils PureCloud Engage at Interactions 2015
PureCloud Engage is designed to help contact centers accelerate business impact, deliver consistent outcomes, and improve the customer and agent experience. (Featured on SmartCustomerService.com.)