IntellaSphere Launches Digital Marketing Control Center for SMBs
IntellaSphere today launched its Digital Marketing Control Center, a marketing guidance system and suite of cloud-based marketing tools aimed at small to midsized businesses (SMBs) looking to increase sales and engage prospects.
IntellaSphere offers CRM, reputation-building content and social media publishing, mobile engagement, coupons and promotional offers, analytics, and more. IntellaSphere also guides users on how to improve the effectiveness of their marketing activities all from a single dashboard.
IntellaSphere offers three monthly business subscription plans ranging from $9.95 to $89 per month. It also offers a $299 subscription plan for marketing agencies. All of the service plans allow for a 30-day free trial and no credit card is required.
With the IntellaSphere Digital Marketing Control Center, users can do the following:
- Manage all social media content publishing from one place. Manage and analyze the effectiveness of all social media marketing content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, WordPress, Blogger, and Tumblr.
- Build a prospect database and engage prospects. IntellaSphere Connections Relationship Management System automatically builds a prospect database, tracks prospect interactions, and provides the tools to engage prospects.
- Use engagement tools to generate leads and increase sales with engagement tools such as coupons, promotional offers, poll questions, and more. Create promotional offers and distribute them to social connections, on company Web sites or blogs, or via email and SMS.
- Manage and build business reputation. IntellaSphere tracks and notifies a business when someone is talking about the company on social media channels and throughout the Web. IntellaSphere also enables a business to obtain business reviews and reward customers for reviews with promotional offers. Completed business reviews are automatically added into the reputation tracking system and can be displayed on the company Web site and/or third-party review sites.
- Interact with customers via a mobile marketing application. IntellaSphere enables any business to have their own mobile marketing application and provide promotional offers and obtain business views at the point-of-sale or while on the go.
- Track marketing effectiveness and receive ongoing marketing guidance. IntellaSphere marketing guidance system analyzes and displays the most effective content and key influencers and provides actionable weekly marketing guidance to improve marketing effectiveness.
"IntellaSphere disrupts the market by leveling the playing field with our powerful, yet extremely low priced, all-in-one digital marketing platform for SMBs. With IntellaSphere you don't need to have dedicated marketing staff to effectively market your business and increase sales. Most large companies have sizable marketing teams and sophisticated marketing tools to increase prospects and customers. Now SMBs have access to an equally powerful, but much easier to use and affordable marketing solution," said IntellaSphere CEO Bruce Worrall in a statement.