InfoSum Launches Platform Sigma for First-Party Data Collaboration
InfoSum, a data collaboration platform provider, has launched Platform Sigma, the latest update to its first-party data collaboration and privacy protection solutions, to help companies build and manage their own data clean rooms.
Platform Sigma enables full-scale transformation, application, and analysis of first-party data without sharing or movement. Its featherweight software layer can sit on top of existing technology stacks to power private and secure collaboration between multiple first-party datasets for deep consumer insights, cross-channel activation, and measurement, with end-to-end protection and security.
"InfoSum has been the driving force behind the rapid adoption of data clean rooms and privacy-enhancing technology. Platform Sigma takes InfoSum's lead in the industry even further," said Brian Lesser, InfoSum's chairman and CEO, in a statement."Platform Sigma represents the next stage in data collaboration, eliminating all barriers to entry for enterprise organizations to extract the full value from their first-party data safely and securely with no risk and no limits."
Included in the Platform Sigma release are the following:
- Cloud Vault,a file streaming solution that lives within clients' cloud infrastructures to fully operationalize first-party data without movement;
- Transformation, which enables organizations to manage, prepare, process, query, and activate first-party data and transform complex, multidimensional datasets and log-level files;
- App Exchange, for deeper connections with data and analytics partners through an integrated development framework that enables third parties to build web applications directly on InfoSum's secure infrastructure;
- Query Engine, to build and execute advanced analytical models, data visualizations, and more with direct access to a library of queries to optimize planning, segmentation, and measurement strategies;
- Open API, to accelerate the adoption and use of privacy-enhancing technology across the enterprise tech stack with full API access to the InfoSum platform.
InfoSum is also working to launch Safe Audience Transfer, an open-source project that leverages its privacy-enhancing technology to create interoperability between all data silos and systems, including clean room-to-clean room operations. Safe Audience Transfer currently powers InfoSum Bunker-to-Bunker interoperability, ensuring complete non-movement of data when executing multiparty computation and collaboration within data clean rooms.
LiveIntent Partners with InfoSum
The LiveIntent and InfoSum partnership brings an open resolution and addressability framework to marketers.
Amobee Partners with InfoSum
Together Amobee and Infosum are powering alternative identity solutions for advertisers and media owners as the cookie disappears.
Experian and InfoSum Partner to Help Marketers in a Post-Third-Party Cookie Ecosystem
Experian's collaboration with Infosum offers audience insights and empowers marketers to deliver relevant messages in a privacy-compliant manner.
Piano Partners with ID5, LiveRamp, Usercentrics, and InfoSum
Piano partnerships expand first-party data acquisition capabilities.
Omnicom and InfoSum Partner on Data Collaboration
The partnership between Omnicom and InfoSum enables privacy-first data matching, onboarding, and cleanroom capabilities through the Omni platform.
ActionIQ Partners with InfoSum
Partnership integrates the ActionIQ CX Hub and the InfoSum Secure Data Clean Room.
InfoSum Partners with The Trade Desk
Through the InfoSum-The Trade Desk Partnership, advertisers can activate audience-based campaigns directly from InfoSum data clean rooms using first-party data via Unified ID 2.0.