Idomoo Introduces Personalized Video Engagement Platform
Idomoo yesterday released its next-generation Personalized Video Engagement Platform for customer success, marketing, and loyalty programs.
Idomoo combines high-quality video and big data personalization, delivering a visualized content channel that is highly relevant to an individual customer. The Idomoo platform enables brands to engage through emotional videos; connect with relevant, meaningful content; and satisfy, explain, and grow brand affinity.
Idomoo's comprehensive personalized video engagement platform includes the following:
- Real-time video engine: Cloud-based video generation machine for seamless blending of advanced personalization elements.
- Data personalization: Simple integration with CRM data or CSV files to generate customized content in real time.
- Idomoo social: Use social media customer profile for compelling personalized customer engagement.
- Multichannel distribution: Gain extensive reach across multiple channels anytime, anywhere: email campaigns, text messages, personal Web portals, social feeds, advertising, and IPTV.
- Data analytics: Make informed decisions by consistently tracking and measuring results and ROI through integrated analytics.
- Self-service templates and APIs: Use Idomoo technology through open APIs to create video templates or leverage pre-designed video templates.
"In a world of digital communication overload, where customers are tuning out marketing messages, our mission is to help brands excel at customer engagement, allowing them to stand out, penetrate, and be effective and relevant," said Yaron Kalish, Idomoo's CEO and co-founder, in a statement. "Every day, Idomoo's platform delivers millions of personalized videos to help industry leaders to penetrate, expand, and support acquisition, onboarding, bill/statement explanation, upsell, contract renewal, and loyalty programs for increased customer lifetime value."
Idomoo's personalized videos generated a 72 percent click-through rate in a recent Tim Fiber campaign, a 37 percent reduction in early churn for Cricket, and a 33 percent conversion for Cadbury.
"Idomoo personalized video campaign drives greater brand loyalty. There's a proven link between brand loyalty and increased revenue, and Idomoo personalized video campaigns help us connect those dots," said Flavio Lang, director of Tim Fiber Brazil, in a statement.