Hootsuite and Contactzilla Team Up
Hootsuite, a social relationship platform, and contact management startup Contactzilla have teamed up to provide customers a seamless CRM and social listening solution to manage their social relationships more effectively.
"Social media is key for customer-facing teams across organizations, from sales to customer support," said Matt Switzer, Hootsuite's vice president of partnerships and corporate development, in a statement. "Our integration with Contactzilla allows our customers to nurture relationships in real time and reap the bene?ts of social selling."
The integration will help businesses manage social relationships by combining Contactzilla's shared address books and contact management with Hootsuite's extensive social relationship platform to form a seamless user experience. In addition to bene?ting sales and customer service teams, the integration is useful for monitoring and recording brand mentions, identifying and contacting in?uencers, and for journalists managing leads in the ?eld.
The Contactzilla-Hootsuite integration helps businesses do the following:
- Identify leads and share them with colleagues. Users can save contact details for potential sales, customer service or marketing leads to multiple address books that can be shared with other team members across departments.
- Save social posts as notes against leads. Users can save social posts (e.g. individual tweets or Facebook posts) as notes against contacts in shared address books.
- Gain insight into what works and what doesn’t. The address book activity stream in Hootsuite means users can see when notes are added to contacts, learning which leads are working out and which aren't.
The Hootsuite and Contactzilla integration is extremely useful for businesses using social media teams to locate leads, customer feedback, in?uencers or brand mentions. With Contactzilla shared address books, users are able to save leads and instantly share them with relevant departments THAT can follow up. Device and Gmail syncing means everyone has access to the latest contact details whenever, wherever.
Use cases include the following:
- Social media teams can save contact details for sales leads to shared address books so sales teams can follow up.
- Social media teams can save social posts about their company to shared address books so customer service teams can follow up.
- Journalists can ?nd and save leads and share them with reporters in the ?eld.
- Sales reps and customer support teams can add notes before and after following up leads.
- Notes are displayed in the address book activity stream so managers and social media teams can see which leads work and which don't.
- Realtors can identify potential customers through social listening without having to switch between platforms.
"We're super-excited to be working with Hootsuite," said Mark Panay, CEO of Contactzilla, in a statement. "By combining Contactzilla's open, collaborative contact management with Hootsuite's renowned social relationship platform, we're able to offer a social CRM system built on the strengths of both apps that makes social relationship management simple and effective."
Make the Most of Social Selling
Knowing your customers is key to this sales strategy.