Higher Logic Launches Customer Advocacy Manager
Higher Logic has released Higher Logic Customer Advocacy Manager, an engagement platform to help companies find, track, and reward their most passionate and vocal customers and transform them into brand evangelists. The platform encourages participation at all levels, streamlines engagement and feedback, and tracks engagement using a point system.
"An online community is ideal for a customer advocacy platform because of the ability to engage customers at every level of their journey," said Higher Logic CEO Rob Wenger in a statement. "Our Customer Advocacy Manager helps any company easily identify and promote their most loyal customers and then turn them into brand advocates. It's these brand advocates that will often turn out to be the most powerful evangelists for your company."
Higher Logic Customer Advocacy Manager streamlines the entire journey, from initial questions and product feedback to advocacy outreach and leadership participation, encouraging engagement with better rewards and recognition programs, automating advocacy and outreach processes, and effectively tracking and reporting online and offline engagement with a detailed points system.
Key capabilities of Customer Advocacy Manager include the following:
- Automate customer management.
- Create and fill advocacy opportunities that fit every customer's skills, interests, and locations.
- Eliminate manual solicitation, selection, and tracking.
- Personalize advocacy efforts. Configure every opportunity to exact specifications, and post openings in a searchable, online database. Give customers easy access to profiles and provide automatic notification of opportunities fitting their interests.
- Reward and recognize. Encourage participation and feedback with gamification, including virtual badges, ribbons, and a customer leaderboard. Reward customers using traditional practices, such as thank-you letters and physical gifts.
- Track engagement. Measure advocacy efforts at any level with a time and experience-based point system. Track individual programs and opportunities using points throughout the year, and compile overall engagement points for a comprehensive view of your program's activities.
Higher Logic Acquires Socious
The acquisition enables Higher Logic to expand capabilities and increase its development and professional services teams.