GetResponse Updates Its Android App
GetResponse, providers of an online marketing platform, has updated the GetResponse mobile app for Android with five new features providing real-time access to information and data.
"Our aim is to create value for our customers and make their business life easier," said Marcin Bajorek, mobile app product manager at GetResponse, in a statement. "This new update gives you better control over your email marketing campaign, right from your smartphone or tablet."
The GetResponse Android App, which has been downloaded from the Google Play store more than 62,500 times, now offers the following features:
- Campaign Summary, enabling users to check the most important information about their campaigns and monitor auto responders, forms, and landing pages.
- Global Search, which lets users search for contacts, messages, forms, and landing pages directly through the dashboard, using their smartphones or tablets. Tapping on the results lets users explore them in detail.
- Advanced Search for Contacts, enabling users to search for contacts with specific tags, score values, and people who subscribed within certain date ranges. It is then possible to send them messages right from the app.
- Tag and score information in contact details, enabling users to access information about tags that have been assigned to individual subscribers. They can also assign new tags and remove existing ones. With the addition of a new Score tab, users can view the current score value of selected subscribers and the score value changes history.
- Multiuser support, allowing several team members to access the platform at the same time with different access privileges.