Genesys Unveils Its Next-Generation User Experience
Genesys, a provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, announced today the availability of the latest version of the Customer Experience Platform, with a complete redesign of the platform user experience (UX).
With the enhanced Genesys user experience, IT, contact center management, and business users can now instantly access and act on relevant information to enable real-time decision-making and control over the customer experience. The new interfaces are built to deliver a role-based and intuitive business user experience that remains consistent across the Genesys platform and is portable across a myriad of wearable and other leading-edge technologies like smart watches and Google Glass.
Beyond these workflow improvements, the new UX also reduces the administrative costs of managing contact center operations.
The new interfaces and workflows were built on seven key user experience imperatives, which include the following:
- Consistent user-interface framework across all Genesys products;
- Focus on the tasks the user needs to perform in a workflow;
- Re-engineering highly used workflows to improve usability;
- Clear and meaningful display of information based on the user role;
- Easily shareable and actionable analytics to drive business performance;
- Usability with little to no formal training required; and
- Single sign-on capability with role-based access.
"The new Genesys user experience is the culmination of a collaborative process that included customer feedback and market research to deliver Genesys customers the best possible user experience available anywhere," said Paul Segre, president and CEO of Genesys, in a statement. "The new user experience will fundamentally transform how organizations of all sizes manage the customer experience."
The 2015 CRM Service Elite: Genesys Helps Michigan Aid Families in Need
Call center technology makes reaching help one less hurdle for struggling parents.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned