FollowAnalytics Launches Contextual Campaigns
FollowAnalytics, a provider of mobile marketing engagement, has introduced Contextual Campaigns so marketers can empower their customers with real-time, one-to-one mobile moments.
This latest enhancement allows marketers to define mobile moments using triggers. FollowAnalytics' Contextual Campaigns solution features real-time messaging, remote messaging access from anywhere, and an unlimited number of connected in-app or external trigger events. Communication can come in a variety of formats, including push notifications, in-app messaging, rich media messages, and mobile coupons.
"As marketers, it is our challenge to stay one step ahead of customer expectation," said Gail Ennis, chief marketing officer at FollowAnalytics, in a statement. "Today's shoppers are demanding a convenient, contextually relevant shopping experience that goes beyond simply being able to buy something from their mobile devices. Customers expect apps to add value to their shopping experiences, even while they are inside a store. Retailers are functioning in a connected-store environment, where at least 55 percent of shoppers use their app as a shopping agent. Marketers need to make sure they are equipped with the right tools to deliver the value that is being demanded of them."
With FollowAnalytics Contextual Campaigns, marketers can do the following:
- Trigger immediate or delayed messages when target buyers look at or flag products as their favorites or add them to their carts, watch videos, look at reviews, or encounter errors.
- Define trigger-based campaigns. Messages can be sent even if prospects or customers are offline because the triggers are stored in the FollowAnalytics SDK and are not dependent on connectivity. Marketers can also delay messages and cancel delayed messages if certain actions are taken.
- Create automated interactions and onboarding messages, such a congratulations messages at sign-up or welcome messages upon first engaging with the solution, as well as onboarding through automated messages upon first, second, and third interactions with deep-linking to various features of company apps.
- Use re-engagement or retargeting features, such as "come back" messages that are pushed to pull-in customers or prospects who havenot engaged with brand apps for a number of days, have walked by a business, or have been inside a store to look at certain products.
- Store mobile moments or triggers in the SDK. Customers' browsing, purchase, or activity history and unique information, such as gender or place of residence, are stored in segments on the server. This gets updated every time a mobile session is complete or new demographic/user profile data is updated.
FollowAnalytics Releases Mobile Optimization Suite
FollowAnalytics leverages machine learning and predictive intelligence with new mobile campaign optimization suite and enhanced engagement tools.