Digimind Launches Social Analytics
Digimind, a social media monitoring company, today launched Digimind Social Analytics, a comprehensive social measurement tool to analyze many social accounts in a single interface and enable competitive benchmarking.
Digimind Social Analytics provides an aggregate analysis of all social accounts, dynamic filters, and facets to dive deep into the data for specific insights, and competitive benchmarking to let brands see how to improve market share.
Digimind Social Analytics allows brands to look at all of their accounts in aggregate to get an accurate, real-time view of what is working best to engage their online communities. The tool's dashboard offers multi-level analysis, competitive benchmarking, and one-click reporting capabilities.
Digimind Social Analytics features include the following:
- Comprehensive social media coverage, to provide complete measurement and reporting for all social accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest in one place;
- Social media account aggregation, to evaluate all social channels in one interface or drill down to analyze at a more granular level;
- Benchmark analysis, to perform competitor benchmarking across all social channels in aggregate or individually;
- Dynamic filtering, to analyze and benchmark social data by any brand, media type, account, or country;
- More than 80 interactive dashboards; and
- Community, Interactions, Publications Module, a comprehensive system to understand which publications are driving the most interactions and growing communities.
"We designed Digimind Social Analytics to meet the needs of brands struggling to manage multiple social accounts. No other tool on the market enables brands to compare and analyze more than two social accounts. With Digimind Social Analytics, brands can now easily get these insights, whether they're managing five accounts or 50," said Paul Vivant, Digimind CEO, in a statement.
Digimind Social Now Monitors Global TV and Radio
Digimind Social integrates thousands of global TV and radio sources with more than 850 million online data sources.