Crimson Hexagon Releases HelioSight Social Intelligence Tool
Crimson Hexagon, a provider of social data analysis, has launched HelioSight, a social intelligence search and discovery product that contextualizes social intelligence and delivers actionable insights through real-time social media data analysis.
HelioSight enables users to search Twitter’s full repository of posts from the last 30 days and delivers the results in a near-instantaneous and visual manner. HelioSight analyzes social conversations in seconds, uncovering consumer feedback and insights, including demographics, affinities, emotions, and more on any brand, product, or topic.
“Speed is a core facet not only of building a winning football team, but also of how we interact with our customers, partners, and athletes,” said Andrew Gilligan, head of research and insights at City Football Group. “With HelioSight, anyone in our company – from Melbourne to Manchester – is able to easily use immediate social insights to better understand consumers and what they are saying about our organization.”
Built on Crimson Hexagon’s social intelligence platform, HelioSight provides employees in every function of the enterprise with the instant power of social insights to make real-time decisions concerning strategy, operations, products and campaigns, so businesses can measurably improve ROI. Its search function includes the below features:
- Intuitive interface: Search bar and filters make it easy for users to instantly uncover social data insights.
- Complex, updated data sources: HelioSight analyzes the last 30 days of social conversations in seconds.
- Business-critical insights: Search results are presented in an easily consumable format, including data visualization cards and simple text descriptions with relevant insights highlighted.
- Filtered results: Reported insights can be filtered by audience demographics and interests, time frames, overarching conversations, subject volume and sentiments and associated hashtags and influencers.
- Interactivity: Results include clickable cards that enable the user to explore further, view example posts and uncover the full story relating to any singular data insight.
- Cross-platform navigation: Crimson Hexagon users can instantly click between HelioSight results and ForSight monitors as they investigate and analyze results.
"It's no secret that unlocking data from its silos leads to better business decision-making, and the same can be said of social intelligence," Stephanie Newby, CEO of Crimson Hexagon, said in a statement. "Insights from social are the key source of consumer opinion that is unsolicited, unfiltered, and real-time. With HelioSight, we are democratizing social intelligence that matters most to brands and instantly arming every business user, not just the data analysts, with the analytics superpowers of a data scientist.”
HelioSight’s announcement comes on the heels of Crimson Hexagon's recent funding round, which was led by Sageview Capital and included $20 million in growth equity financing.
Crimson Hexagon Adds Image Recognition to Its Social Media Analysis
Logo detection is now part of Crimson Hexagon's ForSight social analytics platform.
Crimson Hexagon Deepens Partnership with Twitter
Crimson Hexagon has expanded its partnership with Twitter to scale social insights across enterprises and advance big data analytics.