ClickTale Integrates with Adobe Analytics
ClickTale today announced its integration with Adobe Analytics, a key solution in the Adobe Marketing Cloud. The integration enables companies to create revenue-generating customer experiences based on in-depth heatmaps and playback of anonymous user browsing sessions identified in Adobe Analytics segments.
"The ClickTale and Adobe Analytics integration has given us a much deeper understanding of how different customer segments experience and navigate our Web site," said Ashish Braganza, director of global business intelligence at Lenovo, in a statement. "It's the perfect combination of segmentation and visualization."
The integration of ClickTale and Adobe Analytics enables users to do the following:
- identify and assemble high-value audiences/segments;
- analyze custom Adobe Analytics segments within ClickTale's reports to deliver specific observations and recommendations;
- optimize conversion paths for chosen Adobe Analytics segments;
- watch videos of anonymous visitors' browsing sessions to reveal the factors driving or impeding customer success; and
- use the insights from ClickTale to test and deliver optimal user experiences for each audience defined in Adobe Analytics.
"Through this partnership, ClickTale and Adobe can provide businesses with a qualitative and quantitative, 360-degree view of their customers' digital experiences," said Tal Schwartz, CEO of ClickTale, in a statement. "Companies can now understand what specific customers are doing and can shed a light on why they are doing it, which then provides insights into how their digital experience can be enhanced to maximize online business results."
Adobe Upgrades Almost Every Aspect of Its Marketing Cloud
New enhancements add better campaign management, mobile and social capabilities, analytics insights, and content management.
Adobe Unveils Major Innovations in Adobe Analytics
The Adobe Analytics upgrade features predictive anomaly detection, enhanced mobile app measurement, real-time data visualizations, and video metrics.
ClickTale Releases Side-by-Side Heatmaps for Web Site Analysis
Side-by-Side Heatmaps lets users see every mouse click, scroll, and move simultaneously.
ClickTale Opens Customer-Experience Consulting (CXC) Services
ClickTales's CXC Services is now available to help companies gain more from their Web and mobile investments.