Cision Upgrades PR Edition Influencer Marketing and Global Insights Tools
Cision, a media intelligence provider, is introducing new and upgraded features to its PR Edition platform that bring together content and technologies from across its entire portfolio through expanding users' influencer marketing and insights capabilities.
"Influencer marketing and media insights are now paramount to a PR or marketing professional's success," said Cision CEO Peter Granat in a statement. "By bringing together best-in-class solutions from Gorkana into the Cision portfolio, we are continuing to provide the most cutting-edge tools in our ever-evolving industry."
Major feature upgrades to Cision PR Edition include the following:
- Gorkana's Premium Profiles and Media Updates;
- Enhanced influencer profile pages that provide more social intelligence with links to social media profiles, a history of past engagement and outreach, premium pitching profiles, and Twitter streams;
- Influencer Streams, with real-time insights on what contacts are writing about and who they interact with on social media. Users can engage with media contacts directly, plus share and send original content, and expand their social networks.
- Influencer Search: Users can find influencers based on what they're talking about by searching for top influencers and then narrowing down by their topics to find the best contacts for campaigns.
- Social Dashboards that combine social intelligence with earned and owned media metrics, including online, social, broadcast, and print media, or other performance data.
- Email distribution improvements;
- Google Analytics integration to determine campaign success; and
- New iOS mobile app that provides a stream of their brand's most important news coverage, with options to curate and share news with internal stakeholders or social followers.
"Cision continues to make my job easier," said Alan Wallace, director of communications at Afilias, in a statement. "The new Cision upgrade helps me find media most likely to be interested to report my story. The additional data for media contacts is extremely helpful, and the new email distribution wizard is the best in the industry. The recent enhancements in social media monitoring make the best PR tool in the business even better."