Chatmeter Updates Pulse and Analytics Studio
Chatmeter, a provider of local search marketing and review management, has enhanced Pulse its text analysis tool, and Chatmeter Analytics Studio, its custom reporting and data analysis tool.
Updated capabilities rooted in Chatmeter's artificial intelligence (AI) offer 88 percent accuracy of customer information.>
"Enterprises require technology that helps them proactively gather consumer insights and act on their consumers' expectations across all their locations," said Sridhar Nagarajan, vice president of product at Chatmeter, in a statement. "This is why smart businesses have invested so much in martech stacks and solutions. What many haven't yet done, though, is up-level their systems to increase the accuracy of text or photo analytics to eliminate error and relate to customers in a consistent and human way. That next level is made easier by these enhancements."
New capabilities in Pulse and Chatmeter Analytics Studio enable users to do the following:
- Visualize and share insights far beyond basic reporting via a robust data warehouse that offers customized reports and relevant snapshots for each location, for data relevant to all levels of an organization;
- Go beyond a moment in time with a historical, detailed look at customer experience and engagement week over week to track trends in sentiment;
- Analyze local review data across all providers for national business visibility and understanding informed by local level insights;
- Tap into natively built machine learning and natural language processing to manage and control unstructured data at scale; and
- Evaluate new business ideas, revenue channels, product opportunities, and marketing tactics by learning directly from live, honest customer feedback.
"It is vital for us to understand the customer experience at each of our locations," said Emmanuel Hilario, president and CEO of The ONE Group, creator of the international restaurant brand STK, in a statement. "Chatmeter provides an in-depth look at this with real-time insight into customer sentiments from all key review platforms, which is a leading indicator for us to understand the excellence that needs to be maintained and areas that need improvement. It is also a tool of praise, as sentiment can be pulled for various employees, kitchen and management. There is no better tool than Pulse to analyze what is happening within the four walls of our venues and manage what is being said outside of them."