ChannelAdvisor Launches Digital Marketing
ChannelAdvisor, a provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions, today launched Digital Marketing, which integrates its feed management and bid management capabilities, including paid search campaigns, Google Product Listing Ads, and other advertising channels, from affiliate marketing to social media.
"Having worked with retailers and manufacturers for over a decade, we've seen the digital marketing space explode in complexity," said David Spitz, president and chief operating officer at ChannelAdvisor, in a statement. "To stay ahead, retailers need precise and real-time linkage between their products, campaigns, tracking, and optimization across more channels than ever. ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing brings all of these capabilities together on a single, integrated platform, giving our customers a strategic competitive advantage."
ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing includes features unique to product-centric marketing to enable optimal management of campaigns, including Google Product Listing Ads, comparison shopping engines, inventory-driven search, product-level reporting, and more. Among the features are the following:
- Integrated price, quantity, and bidding to manage disparate advertising channels.
- Cross-device conversion tracking to manage mobile traffic and measure it against traffic from PCs and tablets.
- Automation of complex, time-consuming tasks such as keyword generation, data transformation, seasonal bid adjustment and overall bid management.
- Actionable Retail Insights, ChannelAdvisor’s array of analytics and reporting, to ensure qualified traffic to retailers’ Web sites through cross-channel reporting for correlations, SKU-level reporting for granular-level performance, attribution and assist tracking, and Competition Watch for insights into competitors’ ads and positions.
- The ability to easily insert products and brands into the conversation on social media sites such as Pinterest and Facebook.
- Flexibility and control for retailers to manage campaigns internally or outsource to ChannelAdvisor's team of Managed Services experts.
"Before, we had one person managing our shopping feeds and mobile ads, another person managing our display ads and retargeting, and yet another managing our paid search campaigns. Having all these moving pieces made it incredibly difficult to compare performance on these channels, determine where to invest further or pull back, and sync quantity and promotions across advertising channels," said Mobile Karma Vice President of E-Commerce Woody Anderson, in a statement. "Now, using ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing, this is all integrated under one umbrella, creating efficiencies and economies of scale, providing data to easily track clicks and assists, and enabling us to use that data to increase quality traffic and conversions."
ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing allows sellers to get their products front and center on global, local or mobile search engine results pages through Google Product Listing Ads, paid search and comparison shopping engines. Digital Marketing employs Flex Feed technology, so advertisers can explore additional feed-based destinations, such as retargeting providers and affiliate networks, and benefit from SKU-level performance reporting across those programs. Finally, Digital Marketing inserts retailers' products into the conversation on social media as consumers discover and discuss products via sites such as Pinterest and Facebook.
ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing joins ChannelAdvisor Marketplaces, Webstores Amplifier, and Rich Media to complete the ChannelAdvisor platform. Through this platform, ChannelAdvisor offers retailers and manufacturers cloud-based solutions to automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels, such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform.