Avoka Releases Transact 4.1
Avoka, a customer experience management company specializing in multichannel engagement applications, has added new functionality to its Avoka Transact solution with the release of version 4.1. The updated solution provides enhanced digital channel sales and service transactions combined with A/B testing and analytics.
Avoka Transact delivers a digital engagement platform with responsive design, collaboration capability, built-in analytics, and integrations that create a dynamic customer transaction experience. The solution is geared toward financial service institutions and government organizations with customers who interact with them over multiple digital channels and devices.
Key features and benefits of Avoka Transact 4.1 include the following:
- Customer Engagement Applications: Avoka Transact 4.1 enables businesses to create customer transaction applications with new out-of-the-box Maguire 2.0 Templates. Customer engagement application capabilities include a unified navigation experience, pop-up dialogs, in-form file attachments, responsive signatures, in-build save and resume, in-form confirmation pages and more.
- Conversion Optimization: New analytics capabilities allow Avoka clients to analyze customer behavior, including abandonment, with a view to identify and test incremental improvements to optimize conversion. Avoka Transact 4.1 also includes the ability to have two slightly different versions of an engagement application, such as a credit card application, for A/B testing to measure the effectiveness of each.
- Agility: Other enhancements include pre-built integrations with customer relationship management (CRM), electronic identity verification, social networks for profile auto-populate and a new attachment model that allows users to upload supporting documentation or images.
- An improved scribble signature closely mimics the look and feel of ink on paper.
- Task claiming improves coordination across team members.
- An updated Avoka TransactField App delivers enhanced Microsoft Windows 7 support (in addition to the existing Windows 8.1, iOS and Android versions) with upgraded synching and image resizing for greater reliability and speed.
"Avoka Transact was developed to provide unmatched agility to transform legacy forms into multichannel engagement applications that enhance the customer experience and drive sales. Version 4.1 builds on our already solid platform to create a convenient, easy-to-use, and mobile-friendly application process for new and existing customers that reduces application abandonment and increases sales conversion rates," said Philip Copeland, CEO of Avoka, in a statement.
The Value of E-Signatures
Going digital doesn't have to mean losing the personal touch.