Attivio Updates Active Intelligence Engine
Attivio today released the latest version of its Active Intelligence Engine (AIE), a unified information access platform that integrates and correlates structured and unstructured data.
New features include modules for predictive analytics, a business center, and scope search.
Attivio's Predictive Analytics Module features classification, regression analysis, and pair correlation capabilities, which Sid Probstein, chief technology officer at Attivio, said is essential today.
"Simplifying the aggregation of structured and unstructured sources is essential given the critical need for predictive analytics," he said in a statement. "Companies all want to become more data-driven but are stuck in a data quagmire with no quick way to escape or advance."
The Attivio AIE Business Center lets non-technical business users do the following:
- Take more control over search queries and the information displayed at the time of the query;
- Redirect and reorder the ranking of displayed search results;
- Create promotions and campaigns on the fly within date ranges;
- Define segments and context to target specific sets of users within a set time;
- Drag and drop code through a simple business user interface;
- Import information from spreadsheets; and
- Manage dictionaries for synonyms, acronyms, and internal naming conventions and ontologies.
"Essentially, enterprises want a hyper-personalized online experience for customers and internal users without the heavy investment that's traditionally been required," Probstein said. "Attivio AIE delivers all of this; going far beyond advanced enterprise search technology by empowering non-technical business users to control and optimize online experiences with relative ease."
AIE Scope Search natively supports complex hierarchical data structures, giving AIE the key capabilities of an XML database but with the flexibility and performance of an advanced search engine. Attivio AIE Scope Search combined with Attivio’s patented JOIN capabilities lets users query smaller pieces of data within and across documents or records for fast, precise results and analysis.
Actian and Attivio Partner to Expand BI Solution
Actian and Attivio customers can now integrate and correlate unstructured content with structured data analytics.
Attivio and Quant5 Team Up on Analytics Solution
A partnership between Attivio and Quant5 has yielded a cloud-based predictive customer analytics solution.