Attivio Releases Version 4.3 of Its Enterprise Search Solution
Attivio, a big data software firm, has released Attivio 4.3, a single platform for addressing all search and discovery initiatives within an organization. Attivio 4.3 offers unlimited search and analytic applications from a single reusable platform.
Attivio 4.3 delivers new functionality and improvements to help users build, deploy, and manage contextually relevant applications that drive revolutionary insight. Companies with structured and unstructured data in disparate silos can now gain immediate access to all information with universal contextual enrichment, all delivered from Attivio's agile enterprise platform.
AIE 4.3 key features include the following:
- ASAP: Attivio Search Application Platform is a simple, intuitive user interface for non-technical users building search-based applications;
- SAIL: Search Analytics Interactive Layer offers more robust functionality and an enhanced user experience;
- Advanced Entity Extraction: New machine-learning based entity extraction module enriches content with higher accuracy and improved disambiguation, enabling deeper discovery and providing a smart alternative to managing entity dictionaries;
- Simplified Management: Business users can handle documents and manage settings in a code-free environment;
- Composite Documents: Users can search across document fragments optimized to deliver sub-second response times;
- New Designer Tools: Attivio management through Visual Workflow and Component Editors enables all users to design and build custom processing logic in an integrated UI.
"Information is a company's most valuable asset, and those who can most easily tap into that resource will be the fiercest market competitors," said Will Johnson, chief technology officer at Attivio, in a statement. "Attivio 4.3 puts the power of enterprise search into the hands of the non-technical business users with the ease of a single index. Attivio is moving enterprise search beyond the single search box into the next generation of big data dexterity solutions."