Attend Integrates with Marketo
Attend, a revenue event marketing company, has integrated with Marketo, a provider of engagement marketing software and solutions. The solution synchronizes Attend events with Marketo to allow marketers to minimize event set-up and revolutionize how sales teams engage with customers and prospects
The integration will be available through Marketo LaunchPoint, an ecosystem of solutions available for marketers.
The Attend solution will do the following:
- Sync Attend events with Marketo programs and Smart Campaigns to automate managing and tracking of guests;
- Update Marketo program statuses in real time when attendees are invited to, register, or check in to events;
- Instantly create new leads in Marketo when new people enter the funnel via an event;
- Track pipeline created and revenue closed from individual events and event campaigns;
- Empower sales with Attend's mobile app that provides real-time notifications when guests arrive, enriched social attendee profiles, plus the ability to instantly log notes and follow-up tasks into CRM systems.
"The market has been asking for a solution that drives engagement like ours and an integration with Marketo, the engagement marketing leader, was a natural addition to our offerings," said Matt Engel, CEO of Attend, in a statement. "We&'re thrilled to have the opportunity to enhance the Marketo ecosystem with the first event engagement solution that offers an integration like this one."
"We are excited to have Attend join the Marketo LaunchPoint partner ecosystem," said Lou Pelosi, senior director of LaunchPoint, in a statement. "Attend's integration expands the best-of-breed solutions available to our customers to help them innovate, grow, and deliver impactful business results in event marketing."
Marketo Summit 2016: Marketo Releases Platform Upgrade for 'Tomorrow's Marketer'
Project Orion aims to give companies the tools for interacting with customers at every step of their journey.