Astute Releases Astute Social for Mobile Devices
Astute Solutions has released the Astute Social mobile app, to provide access to the real-time functions of its Web-based social media management platform. The app is designed to help companies meet their customers’ growing demand for immediate social responsiveness, even on nights, weekends, and holidays. It is currently available for iPhone and iPad.
"Real-time social media has become the most effective way to engage with consumers and can even help identify and prevent a potential crisis," said Astute Chief Technology Officer Alex George in a statement. "But companies won't realize those benefits if they have to shut down the channel for 12 hours every day. That's why we developed a mobile app for Astute Social."
Using the app, social media managers can do the following:
- See recent interactions related to their brands, products, industry, or even competitors;
- Receive push notifications for content identified as important by Astute Social's smart technology;
- View posts assigned to them and respond directly within the app;
- Escalate interactions to other users or departments;
- Monitor other users' social engagement; and
- Document interactions within their company's CRM.
The app is an add-on feature of Astute Social, a platform that combines social listening, sentiment tracking, engagement, publishing, and ad management, along with the recently announced Command Center, a real-time analytics dashboard. The platform can be integrated with Astute’s ePowerCenter or other CRM solutions.