Aspect Enhances Zipwire Cloud Contact Center Solution
Aspect Software, a cloud provider of fully-integrated consumer engagement, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, has added customer and agent experience enhancements to Zipwire, its cloud contact center solution. The enhancements improve customers' ability to engage on a variety of communication channels and the new Agent Desktop features greatly improve agent interactions.
"To the consumer, a customer journey is not a string of events in isolation, it is one continuous conversation. So when their info is not carried from interaction to interaction, in the consumer's eyes, that conversation becomes fractured and frustrating," said Joe Gagnon, senior vice president and general manager of cloud solutions at Aspect, in a statement. "Our latest enhancements to Zipwire not only address a growing consumer desire for mobile and self-service based experiences, they also address the demand to have interaction continuity between channels. We recognize that creating a great customer experience requires an equally outstanding experience for the agent, too."
Additional highlights of the release include the following:
- Mobile and Web APIs: Enables support for two-way audio and video conversations, including file transfer for desktop and mobile applications.
- Presence: Zipwire now provides indication of resource availability directly from the Agent Desktop.
- Personal and group-based routing: An incoming interaction can now be distributed to the agent who handled previous interactions with the same customer or related to the same case.
- Voicemail greetings: Agent driven voicemail management, and support for multiple voicemail greetings.
- A real-time data feed: Contact center key performance indicators (KPIs) can be used to power external system integrations.
Also included in the Zipwire enhancements is ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) support. ARIA provides a means to make Web applications more accessible to users, including those who use assistive technologies like speech-to-text. The ARIA support enables use of the Agent Desktop with a screen reader for inbound call processing, including consult calls, transfers, and internal chat.
Buyer's Guide Companies Mentioned